Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 24, 2013 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 09, 2013 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 10, 2011 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
May 23, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 08, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 22, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up
I'll post another message as I keep being told Im exceeding my maximum text limit...
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 09, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 12, 2010 | Sony PS3 40GB Best Sellers Bundle Console
551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!