- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open tray and remove any disks in tray, then Close the tray.
1. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
2. Reconnect to mains
3. Turn on player with remote.
4. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9. Using keys on remote.if your player is already set to region 26. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open and player will power off and close tray.)
7. Switch on power from remote.
8. Player is now Region Free.
you like to review the features of the LG LH-D6235 Home Cinema System?
you lost your LG LH-D6235 Home Cinema System Users Guide?
you like a digital, searchable, pdf version of the LG LH-D6235 Home
Cinema System Owners Manual? Follow this link (& click FREE)
to download a pdf version of the LG LH-D6235 Home Cinema System
Feb 15, 2013 - Question about LG HX906SB 5.1ch 3D Bray and DVD Home ... I have read all the instructions but I have not found a solution to my problem. ... Lg hb44 home cinema comes on but will keep saying please wait ... Lg bluray boot.
If this is the DVD withing the unit, try playing a CD. If that works, most likely, the Optical Pickup(laser) in your unit has worn out. These are two lasers in your Optical Pickup, as the wavelength of light between the DVD and CD, so although your DVD doesn't work, the CD may.
If you are interested in having your LG repaired, please look to my website at audioserviceclinic.com. Thank you.
mechanical timing and allignment is the prtoblem of your dvd player...you need to open the cover of the dvd player..take out the dvd mechanical loading system try to eject it manually by turning the gear with your hand..make sure that the cd loader reaches the limit switch before it closes..
1. Turn on DVD player
2. Press eject to open disc tray
3. Enter 0000 on remote
4. Region code and edit box should now be displayed on DVD player
5. Enter 0 (for all regions) in the region edit box
6. Press enter
7. Power off for a few seconds
8. Repeat steps 1- 4 if you want to check new code
If the disk is stuck in then the is a big problem with the dvd draw, sounds to me like the motor has shorted out if there isnt any noise, you can getthe disk out manually by unplugging the Cinema system, get a paperclip , its either to the left or the right of the dvd draw is a set of gears that is explosed to allow manual retrevial of the disk, push it into either the left or right bottom of the dvd draw and if you feel a little resistance , you have found the gear, just keep pushing in until you see the dvd draw start to emerge, then gently pull it out with your fingers.
Usually it helps a lot if you take off the upper case of the DVD player (7 screws) and search for the lens of the DVD/CD. Clean it with alcohol or terpentine or something like that and it will probably work afterwords. Good luck.