Question about HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
HP 4015 NVRAM & hardrive initialization
A hard disk initialization will erase and reformat the printer's hard disk. Perform hard disk initialization only if an error code displays on the control panel indicating a disk error. Always try initializing the hard disk before replacing it.
1. Turn the printer on.
2. As the printer performs its power-on sequence, press and hold the Menu button until all three lights on the control panel are lit.
3. Press the back arrow . The message INITIALIZE DISK displays on the control panel.
4. Press OK. The printer initializes the hard disk and continues the power-on sequence.
CAUTION: Initializing NVRAM resets the serial number, the model number, the event log, the page counts, and the EIO card. Use the SERVICE menu to restore the serial number and page counts. You also need to reconfigure any computers that print to this printer to recognize the printer. Initialize NVRAM only when absolutely necessary. In most situations, use a cold reset to return printer to factory defaults but still retain the needed values in the SERVICE menu.
Before initializing NVRAM, print a configuration page and a supplies status page to gather the service menu values
1. Turn the printer on and watch the control panel display.
2. When the display shows the memory count, press and hold the down arrow until all three lights on the control panel are lit
3. Press the up arrow .
4. Press Menu . The message SKIP DISK LOAD displays on the control panel.
5. Press the up arrow until NVRAM INIT is highlighted, and then press OK. The printer initializes NVRAM and then continues its power-on sequence.
daca aceasta procedura nu reuseste, atunci va trebui sa inlocuiesti formatter-ul. daca nu exista hard disk
Posted on Dec 13, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks once agane from whom to send me this link. this solution was so helpful for me,if you are don't send me this solution we were jam.thanks fixya"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2014 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Sep 09, 2014 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
Aug 04, 2014 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Aug 31, 2012 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Correct FAN you
need to change to solve this error is the one that is connected to the J75
With the right side cover removed, the bad fan should be the one on the left side.
If you don't have printer repair experience find someone who has the training.
Aug 08, 2011 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Jun 16, 2011 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Hope this helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
May 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Dec 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Aug 18, 2014 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
2,270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!