Question about Sharp Notevision PG-M20S Multimedia Projector
Hello, Pls check theair filters and the condition of the lamp unit after extracting the lamp out of unit.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2011 | Dell 1209S DLP Projector
Sep 10, 2011 | NEC VT700 Projector
Mar 07, 2011 | Optoma EX536 DLP Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Sep 18, 2009 | InFocus LP350 Multimedia Projector
Jul 20, 2008 | Sharp XR-10X Multimedia Projector
Apr 02, 2008 | Hitachi CP-S335 Multimedia Projector
Jan 19, 2008 | BenQ PB6100 Multimedia Projector
Dec 24, 2012 | Sharp Notevision PG-M20S Multimedia...
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!