Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
I want to change all the cartridge for my epson aculaser c1100, first of all display show "cmyk toner low" , then i change a "c" toner, after that display show "myk toner low" , but how can i replace the "m","y" and "k" toner, because the machine only look "c" toner physically ... please help ...
If you wait until the colour has completely run out, you will see a message to that effect, and the correct cartride will be presented. If you wish to change before this:
1. On the printers' control panel, press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once and then the "down" button (labeled no. 4) until you see the RESET MENU.
2. Press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once.
3. Press the "down" button (labeled no. 4) until you see "CHANGE TONER X" appear on the screen (where X is either C, M, Y or K, Cyan. Magenta, Yellow or Black).
4. Press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once. The printer will rotate the toner carousel to the correct position for you to change.
5. Open the printer door and change the toner as normal.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
THANKS A LOT, from Bilbao-Spain
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Nov 27, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
May 18, 2008 | Epson AcuLaser C4000 Printer
Replace Toner with gen cartridge.
Or Take cartridge back as faulty after checking that it was opened and installed correctly.
Check display on printer for indications that maybe it needs one of the 3 colour toners indicators are Y,C or M
K is black
Oct 20, 2007 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Sep 27, 2007 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
957 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!