- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Visit the Yahoo! Help ' Customer Care \
2. Determine / Select a product with (Yahoo! Account)
3. Determine / Select a category (password and sign in)
4. Determine / Select a sub-category (forgot my secret questions & answers)
5. Click the "Chat with a Support Agent online"
Click the Chat button Appears (the image next to make sure online)
7. Write down a brief description of your
8. Perform chat
9. Follow the commands given
10. Upon successful login, please fill in your satisfaction survey reveals
The first thing to check is to make sure you have scripting enabled in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is integrated into Yahoo Messenger so things that go wrong with IE can affect Yahoo Messenger. Here is the yahoo help page about that: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...
2) In the Start Menu click on Run. Type, without the quotes, "regsvr32 jscript.dll" and then click OK. Next, repeat the process but this time type in the Run box "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" and click OK. Please note, if you are using Windows Vista temporarily disable the User Account Control (UAC). You can easily turn it back on. On the Control Panel (Category View) choose User Accounts and Family Safety, next choose User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off.
3) If the above does not fix your problem and you are using Windows XP, you can update your Windows Script to version 5.7. In my experience helping others, this is the step that has helped the most people. Exit all browser windows and chat programs including Yahoo Messenger before installing. run registry cleaner reginout to easily fix it
PhotoSharing is possible with Yahoo IM 8,9 and 10 About Webcam sharing, if you are using Yahoo 10 and other person is using yahoo 9 or 8, the Video call will not work since Yahoo 10 will check for version compatibility
you can bypass this by asking the other person to click on the option, View Webcam, this will initiate an invitation sent to you, you can accept it and the other person can see you. vice versa you can click on view webcam and the other person has to accept.
Perhaps you are a fresh member of yahoo.
that's why you cannot see a members of yahoo if they are online.
But if you want to have add friends bro, you can enter on yahoo chat room and socialize with them.
OK follow this steps, how to get in.
1. click messenger.
2. click yahoo! chat.
3. Then select join room.
4. Select what type of category you want to join.
5. Then Choose a room you want to socialize.
6. wait for the loading bar when it's done then click enter.
7. type the verification letter posted at the top of your text box.
8. your done! you can now socialize and add some friends.
God Speed and God Speed.
Try a portable version of Yahoo messenger, or there are a few other solutions.
You could try to use Trillian.( www.oldversions.com you can get it from here) or you can acces www.meebo.com . You can connect on several types of IM.
[Solution # 1]
(1) Check your firewall to be sure that this port is not blocked.
(2) Ensure that another program is not using the same port number.
Type netstat in command prompt to see all active ports.
[Solution # 2]
Goto Connection Prefrences and use a http proxy. It helped!!!
[Solution # 3]
It might do this because it cant recognize the internet. Mine does this from time to time too, but I'm not sure if I get that particular error.
Try a couple things.
1. Totally close down Yahoo! and open it back up. See if that helps.
2. If you have a Wireless connection, shut your computer down and basically reboot the connection. Unplug your modem, then your router. Wait 15-30 seconds, then plug in your modem. Wait for the lights to all become solid, plug the router back in, then turn your computer on.
Sometimes a router will stop recognizing your computer. I've had it happen to me, and the odd part of it was I could still browse the net, but not use my IMs.
3. If nothing else works, uninstall and reinstall Yahoo! IM. It may just be a glitch.
[Solution # 4]
Take a look to this address : http://epayvn.info/2009/01/yahoo-messenger-error-81003004.html