Question about Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung i600
The front camera is only enabled for video calls; it's not possible to use it for any other purposes, as far as I know.
Video calls only work when 3G is enabled and available; select a contact, then hit the Menu softbutton and option 8.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
SOURCE: setup gmail on my samsung i600
I can access gmail on my phone; it's fairly straightforward:
- unlock the keypad
- hit the 'envelope' button at the bottom right to go into 'Messaging'
- select the bottom item: "New Acccount"
- choose "Other (POP3/IMAP)" from the e-mail provider list and hit Next
- Enter your name and email address, then hit Next (leave the "Automatic setup" checkbox ticked; it makes no difference)
- hit Next again to skip the automatic configuration
- enter your gmail username (with the @gmail.com bit; I like to use the recent:email@example.com to download only the most recent emails) and password. Leave Domain (if necessary) blank and hit Next
- choose server type "POP3", account name "Gmail" and select whatever network (WAP Gateway or Internet) you want to use, depending on how you want to connect
- Enter the following
- - Incoming Server: pop.googlemail.com
- - Require SSL connection should be checked (ticked)
- - Outgoing Server: smtp.googlemail.com
- - Outgoing server requires authentication should be checked
- - Outgoing server configuration:
- - - Use different user name for outgoing server (if you've used the recent: username for downloading email)
- - - Enter your gmail firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - Enter your password
- - - Leave domain blank and check "save password"
- - - check "Require SSL connection"
- - - then click Done
- - Select however many day's worth of emails you want to download and click Next
- - Select "Never" to connect automatically if you aren't on an unlimited data tariff!
- Click Next then Finish.
Hope this works!
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2010 | Nokia 6120 classic Cellular Phone
Nov 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Oct 27, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Feb 15, 2008 | Samsung SCH-i600
Nov 30, 2007 | Samsung SP-i600
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: