Question about Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung i600
The front camera is only enabled for video calls; it's not possible to use it for any other purposes, as far as I know.
Video calls only work when 3G is enabled and available; select a contact, then hit the Menu softbutton and option 8.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
SOURCE: setup gmail on my samsung i600
I can access gmail on my phone; it's fairly straightforward:
- unlock the keypad
- hit the 'envelope' button at the bottom right to go into 'Messaging'
- select the bottom item: "New Acccount"
- choose "Other (POP3/IMAP)" from the e-mail provider list and hit Next
- Enter your name and email address, then hit Next (leave the "Automatic setup" checkbox ticked; it makes no difference)
- hit Next again to skip the automatic configuration
- enter your gmail username (with the @gmail.com bit; I like to use the recent:email@example.com to download only the most recent emails) and password. Leave Domain (if necessary) blank and hit Next
- choose server type "POP3", account name "Gmail" and select whatever network (WAP Gateway or Internet) you want to use, depending on how you want to connect
- Enter the following
- - Incoming Server: pop.googlemail.com
- - Require SSL connection should be checked (ticked)
- - Outgoing Server: smtp.googlemail.com
- - Outgoing server requires authentication should be checked
- - Outgoing server configuration:
- - - Use different user name for outgoing server (if you've used the recent: username for downloading email)
- - - Enter your gmail firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - Enter your password
- - - Leave domain blank and check "save password"
- - - check "Require SSL connection"
- - - then click Done
- - Select however many day's worth of emails you want to download and click Next
- - Select "Never" to connect automatically if you aren't on an unlimited data tariff!
- Click Next then Finish.
Hope this works!
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2010 | Nokia 6120 classic Cellular Phone
Nov 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Oct 27, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Feb 15, 2008 | Samsung SCH-i600
Nov 30, 2007 | Samsung SP-i600
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: