OK, I WAS IN 8TH PERIOD, AND MY PHONE JUST FROZE UP, I CALLED THE T-MOBLE PLACE AND THEY TOLD ME TO RESTART IT, WHEN I RESTARTED IT, THE SCREEN TURNED WHITE AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING ELSE. I DONT HAVE THE CASH TO BUY A NEW ONE...SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
call tmobile and speak to a representative and tell them the problem your having and see if they can send you a phone of your coice.... Btw they may ask you alot of questions pertaining to your screen being blank
if it still moves a bit like you can type numbers then you should do master reset it will reset your phone and make the phone language to english the master reset you can find in google type in search Master reset for sidekick 2008
HOW TO DO A MASTER RESET ON A SIDEKICK 3
NOTE: Performing this will restore your device back to factory defaults, meaning you'll loose everything on your sidekick!
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory settings.
When you take out your battery wih out shutting down it erases everything but only for about an hour everything does come back it does not erase it forever! Just to let everyone know! Of course if you have an option besides taking out the battery then use that but waiting for it to die is just silly and would take forever!
I recently had to deal with my Virgin moble phone and from what I understand the Pin number is located in the battery compartment. There you should see about 2 to 4 bar codes the second bar code is the Pin number. This is what I have been told by the Virgin moble people. I hope this may help out or a place to locate the Pin number.