Question about Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
You control access to the Parental Control features with a password. The default password is “0000”. You can
change the password to any four-digit number.
To change the password:
1. Press the MENU button to open the main On-Screen Display
2. Press the on the remote control three times until the
Parental Controls menu opens.
3. Press button on the remote control to highlight Parent
Lock Enable. The “Key-In Access Code” window opens.
4. Use the number pad to type the default password (0 0 0 0), then
5. Press button on the remote control to highlight Access
6. Press the on the remote control to enter into the submenu.
You will need to use the number pad to type the default pass
7. Use the number pad to type the new password.
8. Confirm the new password by retyping it.
9. Press the EXIT button on the remote control immediately to exit the OSD menu.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2014 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jan 25, 2013 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2011 | Curtis-Mathis CM19011 TV
Jan 21, 2011 | Curtis-Mathis CM32010 TV
Jan 03, 2011 | RCA F35317 35" TV
Aug 16, 2010 | Samsung LE32A41B 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 20, 2008 | JVC AV-27820 27" TV
Oct 07, 2007 | Sony KV-32XBR450 32" TV
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!