Question about Apple iPhone 3G
Hi i have iphone 3g, when ever i turn off the 3g signal off i have 'NO SERVICE' on the handset, but when i turn 3g signal on, i get reciption full signal? any idea why i dont get any signal when 3g is switched off???
please let me know.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
If you have forgotten your iPhone’s Passcode you will need to restore your phone via iTunes.
1. First you have to put your phone into the restore mode which is a slightly fiddly process.
2. Plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac with the USB cable
3. Press and hold the power button at the top and then slide to power off the iPhone
4. Press the power button to power the iPhone on and keep it held while simultaneously pressing the home button
5. After a few seconds a yellow alert triangle will appear and the iPhone will say it is iPhone Restore Mode.
6. Open up iTunes and click on the Summary tab
7. Click on Restore to restore your iPhone. This will reset all your iPhone’s setting to the factory defaults, including the Passcode.
You should then follow these steps below to activate the passcode again.
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4S
Feb 24, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Oct 28, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Oct 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
May 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Dec 15, 2010 | Apple For iPhone 4/8GB LCD Screen...
Feb 01, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 23, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
720 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!