- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the step by step procedure to set date and time of your Garmin GPS 38...... It will definitely work...... Set Local Date and Time
1) Verify the date and local time (this should be the date and time according to the local date and time of country/area you are in). Because the time shows is Universal Time (UTC), you will need to enter a time offset to display the correct local time for your area.
2) Move the field highlight to the OFFSET field and press Enter
3) With the arrows (←→), go to the figure which represents the hours then with the up & down arrows (↑↓), select the time offset for your longitude and press .
4) Move the field highlight to the HOURS field and change to 24 if that is not already the case.
This will definitely work...... Please rate this solution............
time & date Your phone needs the time and date for the datebook. To synchronize the time and date with the network: Press - > Settings > Initial Setup > Time and Date > Autoupdate > On To set the time and date: Press - > Settings > Initial Setup > Time and Date > time or date. To choose an analog or digital clock for your home screen, press - > Settings > Personalize > Home Screen > Clock > Analog or Digital.