Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
If you are connecting through a standard ethernet cable you should not be getting this question. However, if you are trying to connect through wifi it is best to check your router/hub to make sure there is no preset factory wep or wpa key
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/pete_c82bc0866827d502
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | Buffalo Technology AirStation Nfiniti...
Jan 02, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
2. Open a web browser on the computer.
3. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1
4. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
5. Click on Security in the left-hand column under the Wireless heading.
6. Use the drop-down menu and select "WPA/WPA2-Personal (PSK)".
either WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WPA-PSK+WPA-PSK2 as your Authentication;
doing this will set the Encryption Technique automatically.
8. Enter a word or group of characters in the password (PSK) box. The Pre-Shared Key must be 8 to 63 characters in length. Note: The PSK (Pre-Shared Key) is case-sensitive ("A" is different than "a").
a. Un checking the Obscure PSK box will allow you to see the security key that has been typed.
9. Click the "Apply Changes" button to save the settings.
Any/all wireless computers that connect to this network will be required to have this Pre-Shared Key (password).
Dec 18, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Nov 09, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 16, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 14, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!