An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 500 questions.
Re: Speaker won't work
First things First:
1) check your connectors back on the PC, I presume you use windows XP and sound drivers installed **
2) plug the speakers cable on back or front of your PC in the green (usually) connector.
3) see if sound is NOT mute on mixer , multimedia in control panel.**
4) If you can Enter your BIOS, try to enable sound, for onboard sound, if apply**
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this, go to control panel and double click Sounds and Audio Devices. Then click advanced, under speaker settings and make sure your settings are desktop speakers. Also, in control panel, click Sound Effect Manager and do a speaker test. This should help.
try going to control panel, the system icon, hardware tab, divice manager, check to see if your sound card does not have a yellow ! icon next to it, if it does try right click, go to properties, and reinstalling it, it does help if the computer is hooked to the internet so it can find it automaticly over the internet.
Ok when you plugged in the USB sound did it "see" it... did it ask for "Drivers" Because this device MUST have drivers.. also ya may have to disable any onboard sound device ya may have via the BIOS setup menu. Generally these USB sound devices are real easy to install and use.. try it on another PC to be sure it is OK.. GL