Question about Philips ProScreen 4650 Multimedia Projector
My Philips ProScreen 4650 LCD Projector has red dots every were and a red ghost
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: slight RGB alignment problem
We had the same problem, and it seemed to fix itself when we did the following (not sure exactly what it was we did, but it worked):
1) Remove the outer box on the right side (one by the lens), rear, and top. (you'll need a T9 torx screw driver with a long shaft as the first 4 screws are on the bottom under the rubber feet and caps on the front corners of the bottom.)
2) On the top is a board that has 3 orange cables coming out of it as well as some others. We completely removed that board and reinstalled it.
3) We determined that the 3 orange cords control the color out put.
4) So leaving all of the outer sides off, when we reconnected the board and provided power, the image came out properly aligned.
5) We're now struggling w/color. Based on how you insert the orange cords you get different color saturation. We seem to be missing a proper/consistent red display.
6) But the colors are all aligned and the image clear. We're getting there . . . .
Be very careful!!! You could electrocute yourself.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Philips Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2009 | Philips ProScreen 4750 Impact Multimedia...
Dec 08, 2008 | Philips ProScreen 4750 Impact Multimedia...
Oct 07, 2008 | Philips ProScreen 4650 Multimedia...
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!