Question about 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
Please follow the steps:
1. Open any web browser and then in the address bar type http://gateway.2wire.net.
2. Click the System tab. Click the System Password link.
3. Click the Enable checkbox.
4. In the enter new password field, enter your password. And then in the confirm new password field, re enter your password.
5. You may also enter your hint but this is optional.
6. Click SAVE.
If you forget your password and still cannot remember it after seeing your hint, click the I still can’t remember the password link.
The Reset System Password page will open.
To obtain access to your system:
1. In the System Key field enter the 10-digit system key located on the bottom of your gateway.
2. In the Enter New Password field, enter a new system password. In the Confirm New Password field, reenter the system password.
3. In the Enter Your Hint field, enter an appropriate hint.
4. Click Submit.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2012 | Westell Versalink 327w Wireless Modem...
Jul 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2010 | Zyxel U 336S Modem
Mar 07, 2010 | 2wire (1000-000057-000) Modem
Nov 08, 2009 | AT&T High Speed DSL Modem
Jul 17, 2008 | Alcatel Speed Touch Home Modem
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: