Question about Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Hello,I byed a MP3 Wallkman NWZ-e348F and after 1 year start some problems wen i turn it on. I turn it on and it stays at ''Creating Library'' screen and after turn of automatically. Iformated and seems that problem was solved, but after use 2 hours the problem come again. So ithink somebody can solve this. Thanks.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi I had the same problem and I finally figured it out.
First you will have to try to connect to the computer by pluggin it in and reseting once the computer recognizes it you should be able to look at the files.
If you are able to get the device to this point;
1. create a folder on you computer it could be in you desktop or document and name it something you would remember to go to. I named mine SONY.
2. copy all the folders from your WALKMAN to this folder;
3. delete all files from your WALKMAN there are some files it will not allow you to and just hit SKIP.
4. download the Firmware update (1.02) from the SONY Suport website: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-list.pl?mdl=NWZE436F and select your computers operating system and download the file.
5. Once you download it run it and it should re-install all the necesary files back to you device.
6. Re-start the WALKMAN and it sould work just fine now you can go back and add your music files and photos, etc...
Good luck this worked perfectly for mine.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Try reflashing the firmware for your device you can find the latest firmware and flashing utilities from the manufacturer?s website. Make sure that you back your music up first because when you do this you are setting it back to factory settings. Then If you have a large playlist to transfer, you may prefer to do it from your media player, such as Windows Media Player. Once your MP3 player is connected to the computer, open Windows Media Player. Click on the "Sync Music" tab. Drag songs that you want from your Windows Media Library over to the "Sync Music" column to create a playlist. Click the "Begin Sync" tab at the bottom once you have all of the songs on your playlist. This action will sync all of the songs to your MP3 player with one click. Disconnect your device once songs have been transferred by clicking on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the bottom-right side of the desktop tray.
Posted on Oct 31, 2009
First reset yours by the Back button;
If not solved;
Reset again by the button, the On the Computer by Fat32 Format, and then Copy the Initial Files that were on your MD when you Bought;
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
May 07, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Sep 11, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Dec 23, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E438F Digital Media Player
Nov 23, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E438F Digital Media Player
Oct 05, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Jan 10, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!