Welcome to Fixya
Here's the procedure on how to replace the hinge.
Tips: ** Take your time -- Be aware of cables -- Separate the screws and keep them safe -- Unplug the laptop and remove the battery -- try to use an anti static strap --
1) You will need to remove all the screws from the bottom of the case to remove the top. You will also need to remove the large bottom cover and take out a few screws (sorry I cant remember which ones). You do not need to remove the screws on the heat sink. It will be pretty clear which ones need removing.
2) The plastic cover with quickplay buttons is clipped on. There is a gap above the F2/F3 keys where you can insert a flat head screw driver and gently twist. Be careful not to damage the wires!
3) The keyboard then lifts from the top but there are clips on the bottom which need to be gently twisted out. Furthermore you will need to remove the cable connecting the keyboard to the motherboard.
4) There is one screw underneath the keyboard holding the top down that needs to be removed.
5) After all the screws are removed from the bottom you can gently pry open the top from the bottom. Its all clipped together but you must be careful not to jam something inside. Check to make sure no other wires are connected that could be damaged when removing the top.
6) You will need to remove the 2 rubber pads at the bottom of the screen to gain access to the screws. After screws are removed you can gently pry the plastic cover off which exposes the top part of the hinge. I had the most trouble with this because i didn't want to scratch anything.
7) Remove the upper and lower square tab on the sides of the lcd and remove the screws.
8) The LCD actually slides down slightly which allows you to lift it and remove the hinges.
9) Changing the hinges is self explanatory at this point. Remember not to over tighten the screws!
10) Finally be very careful not to pinch the wires running past the hinges to the motherboard. I actually ran into a pinched wire which would cause the laptop to shut off when the screen was moved. So just be aware when tightening down the new hinge.
Thank you for using Fixya!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/elixirjose_00375ea24bd8141b