Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well what you have to do is to go to the bluetooth menu turn it on and select add new device now on you jabra headset it has an answer button wich you can press untill the blue light stays on that when the env can find and paire the device
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Hold the power button down, once it beeps, keep holding down the power button but push in the volume up button, once it beeps let go of the volume up button and while still holding the power button push in the volume down button. the pass code is "0000".
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Hold down the call button on the headset and wait for it to flash slowly blue. Make sure your phone is in "discoverable" mode. You should see your phone asking to connect to the plantronics headset. When it asks for a code, enter 0000.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2010 | Radio Communications
Mar 19, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Jan 06, 2009 | Radio Communications
Dec 31, 2008 | 2003 BMW 5 Series
Dec 11, 2008 | Radio Communications
Aug 23, 2008 | Cell Phones
Jun 29, 2008 | Lands Phones
405 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!