Question about ViewSonic VA721 17" LCD Monitor
This is most likely a pc hardware issue and not a problem with the monitor itself.
1. check cables and power switches.
2. remove devices from power strip and then plug them back in one by one.
3. try alternating memory sticks to diagnose if one may be bad.
4. remove pci dial up modem card.
5. if you have an agb, pci, or pci-e video card remove it and plug monitor onto the onboard video if the option is present. if not test with a known good video card.
6. if possible test pc power supply with known good power supply as it may have gone bad.
any damaged piece of hardware could potentially cause a system to not post or display to a monitor check these first as they may be the most likely culprits.
hope this is helpful.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2017 | Teac CD-RW880 CD Recorder
Sep 06, 2012 | Sony DSR 30 - VCR - DV, Mini DV, DVCAM -...
Jun 01, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
May 14, 2009 | Sony MDS-E10 Mini Disc Player
Feb 19, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
Jan 02, 2009 | Sharp LC-42D43U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 22, 2008 | ViewSonic VA1912wb Monitor
Jan 11, 2007 | ViewSonic VA712B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Oct 02, 2009 | ViewSonic VA721 17" LCD Monitor
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!