Question about GE Wireless Optical Mini Mouse 3087897985
Battery Compartment Cover
1) Grip the front of the mouse (the end with the buttons) with your left hand.
2) With your right hand hold the back of the mouse (end opposite the buttons) with your thumb on the bottom, and your index finger and middle finger resting on top.
3) Grip the mouse firmly, pressing down slightly on the GE logo on top of the mouse with the index and middle finger of your right hand, then pull back to release the battery cover.
4) Set the battery compartment cover aside. Insert 2 AAA batteries, being sure to match the polarity of the batteries with the polarity markings inside the battery compartment.
5) Replace the battery compartment cover.
6) Re-link your mouse. See Section 5.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2018 | The Toys
Jan 03, 2018 | Home
Oct 14, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 22, 2014 | APC Smart-UPS SUA3000RM2U 3000VA USB &...
Jun 26, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Jul 20, 2012 | Polaroid Battery Grip for Canon EOS-7D...
Nov 14, 2007 | Samsung V20 XVC 2400 Notebook
Sep 14, 2005 | NEC MobilePro 900 Handheld
803 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!