Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
I HAVE A SENAO 3220 EXT, DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE 1.39.
NOW, NOT ACCES TO SENAO
YOU CAN HELP ME !!
Hey maick, I have the same proble, but I fix it, try this: 192.168.1.254, for me work fine, after that I reload the new firmware. now is working fine. good luck, jose luis Ogawa
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Posted on Mar 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2011 | Linksys WAP54G (WAP54G-UK) 802.11b/g...
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 14, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 15, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 22, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Jul 14, 2008 | EnGenius ECB-3220
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Feb 21, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
1,316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: