Question about Dishwashers
I'm not sure how much salt to put in as the red salt light has come on for the first time
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2017 | Pool & Spa
Feb 06, 2015 | Dishwashers
Dec 26, 2014 | Dishwashers
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Feb 15, 2011 | Dishwashers
Please dont forget to vote this answer was helpful
Feb 14, 2011 | Bosch 24 in. SGS43C12 Classixx...
Jun 28, 2010 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Aug 05, 2008 | Bosch Dishwashers
Mar 30, 2007 | Baumatic 18 in. BDW45.1 Built-in...
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!