Question about GE Lands Phones
GE Phone model #2-9390a How do you record a message on the answering machine
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem. You just need to call your phone service provider and they can deactivate this feature. This will allow all messages to go to your answering machine.
Posted on Nov 21, 2007
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
You will need to setup your answering menu date/time on the LED message indicator. Repeatedly depress ans. menu until it says to adjust the day, date, time of day in order to match your LCD settings.
Posted on May 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 27, 2010 | GE 29385GE1 Corded Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 24, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 17, 2008 | GE Lands Phones
Jan 28, 2008 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Jan 24, 2008 | Lands Phones
Aug 28, 2007 | GE 28112EE2 Cordless Phone
Jul 01, 2007 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
May 05, 2018 | GE Lands Phones
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!