Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
N computer driver, if you lost your cd drive disc or broke the cd you can download them by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your manufactor's website.
2. There should be a search bar on the top of there website.
3. click in the search bar and enter your model number of the
computer or you can enter hardware model.
4. After you hit you come accross to technical support page click on
5. There should be a word pertaining drivers click on that.
6. Finally, click download and download the correct version of driver for
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Probook 4530S 156 I52410M
Jan 15, 2013 | Dell Latitude D600 Laptop Computer -...
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2011 | Belkin N Wireless Router wireless router
Oct 30, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-N365E/B Notebook
Jun 13, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
May 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R40 2681
Jan 30, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R40 2722 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: