Question about SMC EZ Connect g SMC2802W 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
I lost the CD that came with the adapter, so I installed it and downloaded the drivers from their website. DM says the card is working properly, it sees my router's network, it says it is at full signal strength, but I get an error on attempting to connect that says it received no response from the access point. I have tried changing my router's channell, changed security, nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
On computer driver, if you lost your cd drive disc or broke the cd you can download them by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your manufactor's website.
2. There should be a search bar on the top of there website.
3. click in the search bar and enter your model number of the
computer or you can enter hardware model.
4. After you hit you come accross to technical support page click on
5. There should be a word pertaining drivers click on that.
6. Finally, click download and download the correct version of driver for
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2011 | Dell Ethernet Card Network Adapter
Jul 09, 2009 | HP A6795A#0D1 Network Adapter
Feb 02, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GC 802.11g/b Wireless...
Oct 10, 2008 | D-Link DWA-643 Wireless Adapter
Jul 03, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7010) 802.11a, 802.11g/b...
Jun 01, 2008 | Belkin 802.11b Wireless Notebook Network...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!