Question about Insignia IS-LCDTV32 32 in. Television
This is a common problem with these units the mainboard cpu looses a ground inside the ic so you will need to replace the Mainboard and you shoudl be able to get one tho9ugh BestBuys parts site
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2015 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2012 | Insignia NS-LCD47HD-09 47 in. LCD TV
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Nov 24, 2017 | Hitachi 27FX49B 27" TV
Jul 24, 2008 | Panasonic PT-51HX41 51" Rear Projection...
May 26, 2008 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Aug 25, 2007 | Dell W1700 17 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!