Question about Samsung LN-T5271F 52 in. LCD Television
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2017 | Emerson GPS
Jan 25, 2015 | LG 42LV5500 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 30, 2011 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Mar 06, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Mar 06, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 12, 2009 | Sanyo DS27510 27" TV
Jul 06, 2008 | RCA RCR460 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2015 | Samsung LN-T5271F 52 in. LCD Television
Mar 26, 2012 | Samsung LN-T5271F 52 in. LCD Television
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: