Question about Toshiba 2060 Copier
I suspect your problem lies with the drum, toner or corona wire. I would advise to have a technician look at it.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
I would buy new lazor toner 1st cartridge to see if yoru s bad or out
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
May 31, 2012 | Toshiba COPIERS E-STUDIO 3100C Copier
Nov 10, 2011 | Minolta EP1030/1030F CS/PRO Copier
Oct 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2010 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Nov 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
First you need to determine if it's doing from both the top and the glass.
1-assuming you are using the feeder to fax,copy or scan (the part that automatically picks up the paper) it comes out with a streak. Make a copy putting the paper on the glass and look at the copy. Does it have the streak?
2-lift the top and look to the left there should be a small 1inch glass, this is where it makes the copies from the feeder, is there a dot or white out or is the glass dirty? that's your streak, the paper is moving to make the copy,so the dot now looks like a line as opposed to making a copy on the glass it just sits there so a dot will stay a dot.
2- Clean with water or alcohol.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: