Question about Epson Stylus C44UX InkJet Printer
Don't know how to do it.
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2012 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Make sure the printer is on.
Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the
loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
Close the printer cover.
Rebrick (pull out power supply, black box where the
power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30
When the printer turns on, reinsert both cartridges.
9. If the black cartridge ink level is still not recognized, try to insert a different known working black cartridge to determine if the other is faulty. Or replace it with a new cartridge. It could be that it's gone faulty.
Aug 31, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Sometimes the ink cartridge carrier
won't automatically move to its loading position even when the printer is on
and the cover is open. Follow the steps below:
1. Unplug the printer from the power
2. With the cover open, hold the
solid white strip that connects from the carrier assembly to the ink cartridge
carrier and gently slide the cartridge carrier to the center of the printer.
3. Remove the used cartridge.
4. Load the new black cartridge. Close
5. Plug the printer back to the
Apr 29, 2011 | Lexmark Z1300 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6110 Laser Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2007 | HP LaserJet 3300mfp All-In-One Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!