Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Mate i have baught the laptop about three days ago and now when iam charging the laptop the battery LED is not getting ON and the battery didnot charge please help me on this
First of all go into the bios and see if the battery is being detected or not.just go down to battery option and it would you the details.incase its not try taking it out and putting it back in.Incase still not working you can get the battery replaced
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2013 | PC Laptops
Mar 18, 2013 | PC Laptops
Aug 07, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L555DS7930 Notebook
Jun 12, 2012 | Lenovo 3000 N500 Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Jul 06, 2011 | LG PC Laptops
Dec 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Oct 02, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jan 29, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Oct 15, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite M105-S3001 Notebook
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!