Question about Macromedia Flash MX
please tel me how to do the costume animated cursor in flash MX, now i am student of flash... plz help me...
This is Raja. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Create some moviclip that you want to use it as your cursor. Named it as MC1.
2. In the main time line create a new layer.
3. Insert a blank keyframe in the first frame of the new layer.
4. Press F9 on that blank key frame.
5. Add the following code in the Action Panel.
Mouse._x = MC1._x;
Mouse._y = MC1._y;
Posted on Feb 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W660i Mobile Phone
Feb 16, 2009 | Avanquest In-A-Flash Animation Suite Full...
Sep 18, 2007 | Macromedia Flash MX
Sep 01, 2007 | Macromedia Flash MX
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: