Electric power went off while upgrading my pdal. red coloured message appears on phones white screen telling to gain upgrade. while upgrade, pc says error message ' an error occured while sending OS image'. and thats all. no hard / soft reset. no on and off. just the red coloured error message on screen.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: pdal OS ianvalid image error
This pblm can be solved by resetting d mobile in master clear option. after resetting power off d mobile and on after 5 min,and connect to the net upgrade ur os, b4 upgrading remove memory stick and upgrade , this will be solved....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The device requires restoration achieved in two processes
perform a check
1. Power off completely the camera.
2. Remove all power devices or batteries
3. Check the entire device for damages
4. Make observation notes about any malfunct features
5. Replace batteries and removeavble parts properly with caution that every feature is intact.
6.If the device still displays error message consider the second phase explained
a. The device program features are jammed only possible solution is performing a software update or upgrade
1. updates are achieved by contacting the device;s technical support deparment
2. Upgrades can be performed by acquiring an installation kit in which instance requires technical expertise to perform an intergration restoration
1. Apart from the message received does the device malfunction?
2. Your camera would be displaying an image similar as flash screen or screen saver that can be fixed quiet easily
a. use the menu buttons to select the option of settings
b. set the picture to be displayed on the appears screen area once powered on.
c. Possibly alter the entire image displayed as desired by yourself.
4. A screen saver could only be deleted,, hidden, or replaced with a preferable image
5. Possibly, the words ZOOM ERROR could changed to WELCOME TO OLYMPUS STYLUS
A software upgrade would appear to be the answer. Have you gone online to RIM and downloaded the latest version of your OS? If you haven't I suggest that it may fix your problem. If it doesn't, get back to your supplier and try and get it replaced.
check in the back of the phone and look for a sticker and the color your looking for is ether red or white. If you see it and if its red then the phone has been water damaged and thats the cause of its reaction but if its white then the phone has either been droped or something like that which means that the board was either damaged or it just simply lost its programing. Think of it as like when a computer crashes.
with the printer on press & hold both the small red button ( far right ) and the green, colour copy button. Whilst still holding press the power button wait till the unit powers off. Press the power button again, shortly after the unit powers on, the lights flash, let go of the two buttons your holding. The screen shoul dnow say "Init EEPROM" if it doesn't repeat procedure till it does. Now press the green colour copy button once, screen should now say "Push power sw" Press and hold the power button, the unit will power off and on again, now release the power button and your printer should be working again. Now you should change your waste pads......