Question about NexxTech 4-Port Ethernet Broadband Router (N4PROUTER)
Follow these steps
1) connect the stright cable from your router to a switch and connect another stright cable to the pc from where you are trying to access the router.
2) if you dont have a switch connect a cross over cable directly to pc from the router ( stright cable some time works)
3) Change the PC Ip address to 192.168.1.150 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0
4) open start programs --> run --> and ping 192.168.1.1 ( u should able to ping)
5) if pinnging is ok .. then connection to router is good
6) now open your browser and type http://192.168.1.1 -- this should work now.
7) if fails -- try resetting the router -- you can see a small hole besides your network ports or somewhere around
8) once reset try agin opening the browser
9) if all else fails probbly the firware in router is corrupt ,, u need to reinstall .. them contact the support site of your router
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Jul 18, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Jan 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2008 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
May 18, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7050) 802.11a/g/b Wireless...
Apr 30, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Mar 07, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 05, 2007 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: