Question about NexxTech 4-Port Ethernet Broadband Router (N4PROUTER)
Follow these steps
1) connect the stright cable from your router to a switch and connect another stright cable to the pc from where you are trying to access the router.
2) if you dont have a switch connect a cross over cable directly to pc from the router ( stright cable some time works)
3) Change the PC Ip address to 192.168.1.150 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0
4) open start programs --> run --> and ping 192.168.1.1 ( u should able to ping)
5) if pinnging is ok .. then connection to router is good
6) now open your browser and type http://192.168.1.1 -- this should work now.
7) if fails -- try resetting the router -- you can see a small hole besides your network ports or somewhere around
8) once reset try agin opening the browser
9) if all else fails probbly the firware in router is corrupt ,, u need to reinstall .. them contact the support site of your router
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Routers
Aug 09, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Jun 12, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
May 21, 2010 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP 54Mbps...
Oct 28, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Jul 14, 2008 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Apr 30, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Mar 07, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 05, 2007 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: