- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
If you mean to put music to the player, plug it in onto the another available computer to see if it works. Or format the player. If you still having problems, you can upgrade the firmware of this product.
For the 10 second play problem the player has been set to intro mode, which only will play the first 10 seconds of each song. While it is playing, press the mode button ( bottom right ) once. This brings up the play sub-menu. It should show " repeat" as the first item. Press mode button again and it should show "intro". Now press either the top or middle buttons on the right side once, this shows all repeat choices again, using the same buttons scroll through them till "normal" is highlighted. Then press the bottom right button again. This shoudl put it back in normal play mode and return to the music screen.