Question about Superior Radio Communications
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: C: Drive space issue
if you have to little space on your C partition you can resize it, if you using vista.
1. right click on my computer->manage
2. choose storage->disk management
3. right click on the C volume and extend volume
4. put more space on C and then OK. that should solv your problem
you can also move your swap file to D: that gonna save some space on C.
1. rightclick on computer ->properties
2. click advanced system settings
3. click on the advanced tab settings on performance.
4. choose advanced tab->change
5. click on D: and write a custom size(it should be double of your amount of ram)
6. click set
7. then click C in same window and choose "no paging file"
8. click set and ok, then restart your computer.
good luck dont forget to vote.
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
Go to accessories>system tools>disk defragmenter.
select the drive letter eg. C,D,E etc. and click on defragment
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Music, video and pictures use the most hard drive space. Store them on a disc or on line storage site. After the delete or removing as advised, defrag you hard drive. This should free up space. Get rid of any programs you don't use. As long as you don't delete hidden files you should be fine. Hope this helps. If you are using windows XP go to start, control panel add and remove programs and delete only the programs that you installed and remove only them.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
open your "my computer", click on "my document", remove some un-used files. if you have a download directory, go there, and also remove some old files. this will release some space, then you can re-install it. you can also delete all the internet explorer cache files to release more space.
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2012 | eMachines W3115 PC Desktop
Aug 09, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jul 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 03, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
May 31, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
May 15, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Nov 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: