Question about One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Before attempting Set-Up, please review each step
in the instructions
to find the correct set-up code. If device (TV, DVD, etc) does not
respond, repeat steps outlined below, and try each code listed for the
brand of your device.
1. Turn on the device you want to set-up (ie: TV, DVD, etc).
2. On the remote control, press the device key for the device to be set-
up. For example, to set-up a TV, press the TV key; to set-up a DVD,
press the DVD key, etc.
3. Press the "SET" key and hold until the small light ("LED") on the
remote control blinks twice, then release.
4. Enter the Code for your device. If you've done it correctly, the "LED"
light will blink twice. (Note: 'Codes' are listed on the website as I put the link below)
5. Press the "POWER" key and the device will turn off.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2015 | RCA (DTA800B1) Video Converter
Sep 19, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 20, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2008 | RCA RC-U703SP Remote Control
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: