Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Ive had this sansa for a while now, and every time i delete a song it leaves it in the player and says its a bad track when i play it. and also every time i try and it to the go list it wont add.
The issue you have described with your portable device in most cases can be resolved by formatting your device. Please follow these steps even if you have already attempted them once before.
Please note that this will remove all music from your device.
Formatting the device in Windows Media Player
1. Open Windows Media Player with your MP3 player connected to the computer
2. At the top of windows Media Player select the Sync tab at the top
3. The MP3 player should be recognized on the right hand side and say "Your Player Name"
4. Above the player name is a button that says "Format Storage Media" click this button to erase all the data from the player
5. Continue with the acknowledgement of erasing all data on disk.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Aug 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: