Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Try to format the hardrive in the ps3 system if you cannot access the option in the ps3 in formatting your hardrive you can remove the harddrive from your ps3 and connect it on the PC and format it there
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
have you tried options available in this menu?
Dec 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 12, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Oct 13, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 23, 2008 | Video Game Consoles
Jun 21, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!