Question about SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Okay, so I had about 700 songs on my Sansa, and i needed more memory. So I bought a 2 GB memory card. I put it in and plugged the sansa into my computer. It isn't reading the disk. I went to Windows Media Player where I usually sync music into my sansa, and when I tried to put music into my sansa, it shows that there is no more room. I don't know why it isn't reading my memory disk! I spent a lot of money on it too..
So then I just deleted all my music, thinking that the problem would be fixed. I tried putting music into my sansa again, but then the sansa keeps on shutting off, even when it is still plugged into the computer. Every single time I try to do this, it happens. What's wrong?
The issue you have described with your portable device in most cases can be resolved by formatting your device. Please follow these steps even if you have already attempted them once before.
Please note that this will remove all music from your device.
Formatting the device in Windows Media Player
1. Open Windows Media Player with your MP3 player connected to the computer
2. At the top of windows Media Player select the Sync tab at the top
3. The MP3 player should be recognized on the right hand side and say "Your Player Name"
4. Above the player name is a button that says "Format Storage Media" click this button to erase all the data from the player
5. Continue with the acknowledgement of erasing all data on disk.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Mar 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Mar 06, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Feb 09, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Jan 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Connect MP3 Player
Nov 22, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 18, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: