Question about Remote Controls
Sky code for bush rf6683vpl tv
It involves finding your make & model number from Sky.
Press INTERACTIVE BUTTON., then SKY CUSTOMER SERVICES,
then TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, FOR ALL SKY REMOTES.
Now follow the on screen instructions.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2014 | Remote Controls
Sep 07, 2014 | Remote Controls
Sep 06, 2014 | Remote Controls
Aug 07, 2012 | Remote Controls
Nov 20, 2011 | Remote Controls
246 263 377 037 064 065 310 300 383 399 391 402 547 292 239 312 609 322 339 515 236 389 035 191 232 245 288 714
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible
Jun 26, 2011 | Remote Controls
Jul 05, 2009 | One For All URC-5705 Remote Control
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!