Question about Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
I'm using photoshop to design an image to print onto the surface of a dvd. When I save the file as a jpg, and import it into the Epson Print Cd software, the color is extremely different. (The original is a vivid pure blue, when it is imported into the Epson software, it becomes an aqua-blue/green.)
Any ideas of how to fix this issue? Altering it in Photoshop to an even more extreme blue, doesn't seem to make much difference when it reaches Epson.
TIP : always set image on RGB, printer drivers or programmed to convert RGB to CMYK then sending it to the printer. printers understand CMYK only.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 17, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jun 25, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Zebra Z4M Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 05, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
May 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Dec 20, 2007 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 11, 2015 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2014 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!