Question about iRiver H10 MP3 Player
I called iriver support 714 619 5260 and the company that does tech support for them emailed me a detailed description with pictures of how to repair my h10 20 gig. they said that if i sent it in to iriver it would be 80+ dollars but that i could buy a battery and replace it myself if i followed these steps. havent tried it yet but will.
they directed me to the website gomadic.com
hope this helps
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
If you feel that the battery is not activated with proper time as much as the manual indicates, please check the battery life time under specific condition before you sending your device to iriver service center for replacement of the battery.
1. Firmware upgrade your device with the latest version first.
2. Fully charge your player via USB cable to the PC or AC adapter until COMPLETE message is displayed on the screen. Or if your iriver is using AA battery or AAA battery, change it as a new alkaline battery.
3. Disconnecting USB cable or AC adapter from the device.
4. Please make sure the device condition as below. Also, let the device play mp3 file as possible; 128Kbps, volume level 20, EQ Normal, LCD off
Note: Do not hit the any button at all.
5. Check the beginning time of playback and the depleting time of the device as well. .
If the battery time is too much far from the indication time on a manual, please send your device to our iriver service center for checking. for more info,log on to www.iriver.com
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Mar 23, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jul 30, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jan 02, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Nov 25, 2007 | iRiver H320 MP3 Player
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!