Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
I need help again with the code as I lost the manual on the GE remote control. I have to set up the Toshiba TV/VCR Combo if you guys can give the setup code for this ... Thanks!
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 07, 2011 | Toshiba MV20FM4 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Apr 07, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Mar 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Nov 26, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
2,350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: