Question about Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
My microwave has worked perfectly and outlet is working fine. Went to punch in a cook time and when I hit start the microwave lost all power and won't come back up. Could there be a blown fuse and is it fixable from home? Help!
Could be; replacement fuses avail @ RadioShack or a similar place for a few bucks, so it's worth trying. Just remove the outer casing, look for the white plastic snap-on container (might say "FUSE" on the side). See this also:
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2013 | Oster OGG61403 1.4 Cubic-foot Digital...
Oct 16, 2012 | OCI ELECTRONICS Sharp - sharp r930cs...
Apr 18, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 11, 2011 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven
Sep 14, 2010 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Apr 30, 2010 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Feb 02, 2010 | Sharp R-1874 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jun 28, 2009 | Maytag MMV1153A Microwave Oven
Dec 14, 2007 | Whirlpool GH7145XF Microwave Oven
Sep 03, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 16, 2014 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
1,147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!