I can't get the phone to synchronise with the contents of my Outlook calendar on my pc which is running a 2002 version of Microsoft outlook. A lot of old appointments have appeared on the phone and a small number of future appointments. But I need a full synchronisation. I have managed to sync the phonebook with my pc after using one of the recommended fixes on this website.
Like i said earlier for 5 dollars i will send anyone a copy of samsungs pc suite. this incredible disc will have all sorts of wallpaper ringtone but most importantly will allow your phone to do what it was designed to do and that is synchronise with your pc so you can transfer files back and forth no problem. paypal 5 dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will burn the cd and get it in the mail immediatly. be sure you match contact info with payment so they don't get confused.
Thanks and be sure you get a usb cable for your phone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have Outlook 2010 client on my PC. My ISP mail account is forwarded to Outlook via POP3 mail account. I also have a gmail account to which I forward all mail to from my ISP mail address. My gmail calendar is bi-directionally synchronised to my Outlook calendar using 'Google Calendar Sync' and likewise my gmail contacts are bi-directionally synchronised to my Outlook contacts using 'Go Contact Sync'. then it was a simple matter on my Windows Phone 7 to create a Google mail account to my gmail account. I can create contacts, calendar entries in either Outlook, Gmail or my phone and they are all sync'd with each other. 'Google Calendar Sync' and 'Go Contact Sync'' are free downloads.
You can find the latest, multi-language, version of Samsung PC Suite on this location.
Hope it is what you are looking for.
Anyway, please, let me know if you need further informations.
If your PC is NOT already Bluetooth enabled, you will need to purchase a USB Bluetooth Dongle
If your PC is already Bluetooth enabled,
On your phone, turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Bluetooth.
2. Select the circle in the centre to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
3. To allow other devices to locate your phone, select Settings ? On under My phone's visibility ? a visibility option ? Save. If you selected Custom, set duration that your phone is visible.
4. Select Save
Synchronise data Learn to synchronise contacts, calendar, tasks, and memos with the web server you have specified. Create a synchronisation profile
1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise.
2. Press and specify profile parameters (Tell it what program -Outlook- and what data -contacts - email - calendar - you want to sync).
3. When you are finished, press .Start synchronisation 1. In Menu mode, select Applications ? Synchronise. 2. Select a synchronisation profile. 3. Press to start synchronisation with the web server you have specified.
That should more or less do it. Let me know if you need more information.
I had the same problem. It was caused by the phone waiting for the date to be entered (even though it was already done). To get over the problem click on the multitask icon on the phone (top right). If anything is running other than "Home Screen" and "Menu" click on the application and close it. PC synchronisation should strat to work now.