Question about Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
I'm trying to print from an Excel spreadsheet, I've set the page setup and clicked on advance to change all settings to Landscape, however, print preview only shows portrait and when it prints its the same?
Any ideas how to fix this problem!
Make sure the correct printer driver is installed.Check your user guide.Read the information below.
You can use the printer properties window, which allows you to
access all of the printer options you need when using your
printer. When the printer properties are displayed, you can
review and change the settings needed for your print job.
Your printer properties window may differ, depending on your
operating system. This Software User’s Guide shows the
Properties window for Windows 98.
Your printer driver Properties window that appears in this User’s
Guide may differ depending on the printer in use.
If you access printer properties through the Printers folder, you
can view additional Windows-based tabs (refer to your
Windows User’s Guide) and the Printer tab (see “Printer Tab” on
• Most Windows applications will override settings you specify
in the printer driver. Change all print settings available in the
software application first, and change any remaining settings
using the printer driver.
• The settings you change remain in effect only while you are
using the current program. To make your changes
permanent, make them in the Printers folder.
• The following procedure is for Windows XP. For other
Windows OS, refer to the corresponding Windows User's
Guide or online help.
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Select Printers and Faxes.
3. Select your printer driver icon.
4. Right-click on the printer driver icon and select
5. Change the settings on each tab, click OK.
The Layout tab provides options to adjust how the document
appears on the printed page. The Layout Options includes
Multiple Pages per Side and Poster. See “Printing a
Document” on page 6 for more information on accessing printer
Orientation allows you to select the direction in which
information is printed on a page.
• Portrait prints across the width of the page, letter style.
• Landscape prints across the length of the page, spreadsheet
• Rotate allows you to rotate the page the selected degrees.
Layout Options allows you to select advanced printing options.
You can choose Multiple Pages per Side and Poster.
• For details, see “Printing Multiple Pages on One Sheet of Paper
(N-Up Printing)” on page 12.
• For details, see “Printing Posters” on page 13
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 23, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 26, 2010 | Brother HL 6050 Laser Printer
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
May 31, 2009 | Apple Printers & Copiers
Oct 14, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Sep 23, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
1,516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!