Question about Ovens
I am trying to buy a new control panel / clock assembly for the above model since I am shutting down with a FC1 error all the time. I have removed all the screws I can see attached to the front panel 4 hex on the underside + 2 philips screws below plus the four side screws. Am I missing something. I could do this repair easily but can't get at the part. Please help.
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove burner switch control knobs.
3. Open oven door and remove screws securing control
4. Remove screws located on the right and left sides of
the control panel.
5. Grasp control panel on the far left and right sides and
gently pull the control panel out and down.
NOTE: Gently pull control panel out and down.
6. Remove infinite switch control knobs, infinite
switches, indicator lights, rocker switches, and
electronic control/clock (as necessary) and transfer to
the new control panel.
7. Reverse procedure to reinstall control panel.
1. Remove control panel, see “Control Panel”
procedure, steps 1 through 5.
2. Remove screws securing electronic control bracket to
3. Label and disconnect terminal wiring from electronic
4. Reverse procedure to reinstall electronic control.try that
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2008 | Ovens
Feb 10, 2010 | Jenn-Air WW30430P Stainless Steel Electric...
Jan 28, 2010 | Jenn-Air 27 in. Electric Single Wall Oven...
May 22, 2009 | Jenn-Air JMW9527C Electric Double Oven
May 08, 2009 | Ovens
Mar 04, 2009 | Ovens
Jan 09, 2009 | Jenn-Air Ovens
Jan 24, 2008 | Ovens
1,447 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!