Question about JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Bad convergence ic's
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2011 | RCA Projection Televisions
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Aug 05, 2010 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Jan 08, 2010 | Sony KP-46WT510 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Jul 27, 2009 | Akai PT5492S 54" Rear Projection...
Apr 27, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Feb 16, 2009 | Pioneer SD-532HD5 53" Rear Projection...
Jan 20, 2009 | Toshiba 55H70 55" Rear Projection...
Sep 23, 2008 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!