When i try to switch on the camera, it says "another application is running, close and then start the camera" though i do not find any other application running. i tried even after reseting the mobile, it still shows the same error!! somebody please help me out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your camera is already online. Double click the camera icon in the lower right task bar and it will work. That is the problem, the program is trying to run twice. Again, the camera is online and working and the access to it is in the task bar at the bottom. You, of course, can change these setting if you like.
Apparently I had the camera application open when the phone rang. After completing the call the phone did not go back to the camera, but the main screen. I forgot that I was on camera application.
I had this problem and I've tried everything posted and nothing worked so I just started messing around with my phone and may have figured it out. Here's what I did.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AND YOU ARE SOLEY DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN AT YOUR OWN RESPOSIBLITY. Good Luck
1. Click the Menu Button
2. Scroll to Options Icon (the wrench) and click it
3. Click Advanced Options
4. Click Applications and wait for the Apps to load.
5. Scroll down and delete the apps that you dont need (see what I deleted)
6. I first deleted ICQ Messanger by scrolling over it and selecting the menu button then clicked delete, then clicked Yes and let it reboot
7. After it rebooted I clicked the Camera button on the side and it worked after I rebooted
8. Then I went back in and deleted Yahoo Messanger and let it reboot again. (This is up to you)
9. Last I deleted Windows Live Messenger and let reboot once again. (This is up to you)
I deleted these because I didnt use them anways. These were the only 3 apps that I deleted since I never used them. If you want, you could even delete Brick Breaker if you dont play it but I wouldnt delete any other Apps other than these.
I have the same problem (Application is still running close it and start the camera) from last Week onwards, i went to the sony ericson service station, they told some Part(board) to be replaced and It will take 15days hardly,I dint accepted his comments, Then i worked full fledged on this and i got the solutions,
*Remove the memory stick and push the air (from mouth)into the Inner camera.After that it will work Fine.
Reason: If Dust in your camera lens, the error will appear, so it is a matter of sensor.
* Observe the problem little closer, and fix it, b'coz you know your mobile very well than the 3rd Person.
Throughout all the mails regarding that error messages using Googles Search
Don't go Mobile service stations without knowing a nature error, because they ready to cheating us. Becareful.......... Freinds
Call me on my hand phone:
My Number: 9940097172