Here's the instruction on how you will install your HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer:
1. Access the HP hardware support site to retrieve the HP LaserJet 1320 driver download
2. Click the link that represents your computer's operating system.
3. Scroll down the page, and click the "Download" action, below the "Driver
- Universal Print Driver" table. Opt to save the driver, as the
download file has the setup application that is needed to install it.
4. Double-click the setup application's icon from its new file location on
your hard drive. The HP installation application will open
5. Click "Next" to proceed to the first installation steps.
6.Select all of the HP recommended
installation options, and click "Next" to begin copying the driver's
files and components to the computer.
7. When the HP installation wizard asks, plug the HP LaserJet 1320 USB
sync cable to the USB port, located on the back of the printer hardware.
Connect the other end of the cable to an open USB port on your
8. Click "Finish" to complete and conclude the HP LaserJet 1320 series driver installation process.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.